I hope this is the right place to post it.
The search of the forum responded no result to "tetris" so I thought I might as
well post my sources for a simple Tetris which I developed for a friend as
Attached are the useable nds file and all sources and resources of the project.
Sorry folks, I'm german and so all comments in the source are german, too. But I
used english names for classes, variables etc. so perhaps - even without
proper comments - the source will be understandable nevertheless.
Also all game texts are german.
Oh, right, the technical information:
Uses latest PAlib build and devkitARM RC32.
Tested on DSi XL and M3i Zero with M3 Real.
Notes about the project:
- Four different sets of tiles: Self made, Wii, Gameboy Color and Gameboy
- Different backgrounds corresponding to the tile set.
- Four different tunes plus the original Gameboy highscore tune
- The DS has to be tilted 90° counterclockwise for playing. :)
- Uses C++ wrapper and classes.
- Uses maxmod for music and sound fx.
- The bricks are displayed via custom tiles, the "text" is shown via sprites.
- No automated but "hand crafted" splash screen. I simply didn't notice the
according PAlib function. :)
Have fun with it.
Tetris.zip Source : www.palib-dev.com