main() propose la version 1.0.0 de son application "RSSMii", qui vous permet de recevoir des flux RSS de votre choix directement dans votre boite aux lettres wii.
1. Extract the archive you downloaded to your SD-Card. The archive represents the root of the SD-Card.
2. Create a "feeds.xml" in the root of your SD-Card.
Here you see a sample-"feeds-xml"-file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<feed url="http://example.com/rss-feed" name="Example-Feed" />
<feed url="http://example.com/another_rss-feed" name="One more Example-Feed!" />
You can add as many feed-nodes as you want. The "name"-Attribute will be displayed on top of the message at the Wii-Messageboard, so it is recommended to cut that REALLY SHORT because there's hardly any space.
1. Launch rssmii in the Homebrew-Channel or any other launcher of your choice (I thought of custom channels, so launching this won't result in a CodeDump-Error on exit!)
2. You see the RSS-Feeds listed in the "feeds.xml"
3. When you now press A, every previous subscriptions to RSS-Feeds will be overwritten by subscriptions to the Feeds listed in the "feeds.xml".
4. Everything's finished - You should now be receiving updates at those RSS-Feeds at the Wii-Messageboard!
RSSMii v1.0.0.rar Source : www.wii-homebrew.com
Site Officiel : code.google.com