Stealth propose une nouvelle version de "Engine02", moteur de jeu 2D pour DOS, Windows, Linux, Intel / PPC MacOS, PSP, et Wii. Les jeux créés, leurs mise à jour et la mise à jour du programme sont directement téléchargeables depuis le programme.
Engine02 is a script-driven, multiplatform 2D game engine with builds for DOS, Windows, Linux, Intel/PPC MacOS, PSP, and Wii.
Complete documentation for creating games is included with PC and Mac builds, and is also available on the website.
Games created or hosted by the author and his team are directly downloadable from inside the program. Updates for the program, or any installed game, can also be downloaded from the same interface when they become available.
Currently-available games :
Megaman: Triple Threat - A Megaman 7 style fangame. Currently an in-progress demo
Sonic the Hedgehog: Project Mettrix - A Sonic 3 style fangame. Currently an in-progress demo
What's new 11.01.02
* Added "Repository" support. Special files placed in the "repo" folder allow E02 to connect to other download resources. This makes possible the creation of public and private listings for third-party games, and private listings for local transfers between platforms (when already running an http server). This feature is not displayed when only the default repository file is found
* When a script line was followed by whitespace (space or tab), the whitespace would not be removed from the end of the loaded string. This would cause problems especially with filenames that were followed by comments, as the filename used would contain the space/tab characters and fail to load on some platforms. Trailing whitespace on strings is now ignored, eliminating this problem (comments can be used after strings, and the strings themselves will be terminated after the last non-whitespace character)
* Mode 5 for the Set_PaletteAlpha_Range Script Command attempted to set the global palette rather than the target palette, and when intentionally setting the Global Palette, the alpha was not properly applied. This Command should now function properly for mode 5, and for applying an alpha to the Global Palette colors
* The Dim_Palette_Range Script Command did not test for component value overflow when "Dimming" up, which caused them to "wrap around" and become the wrong colors. Using this Command to brighten the palette (a "Percentage" value greater than 128) should now work properly
* The "Installed Games" section of the menu would crash when no games were installed due to a test on an array entry for an array whose length matched the number of games (in this case, 0). The "Installed Games" menu will now display correctly under this condition, reporting no installed games and displaying only the option to return to the Main Menu
e02wii 02.01.11.rar Source : www.wiibrew.org
Site Officiel : stealth.hapisan.com