Dragonminded propose la version 0.25 Alpha de son lecteur de fichiers audio pour la nintendo wii, "DragonMedia Player".
* Added support for AAC, M4A and MP4 file format
* Songs now continue to play from old directory when browsing through directories
* Fixed a crash bug with modules that don't load properly
* Fixed an issue where sometimes it would take several seconds to play the next song
Supported Formats :
Currently, this list is limited, as I have tried to set up the application framework before porting codecs. I am working on getting more formats such as aac/m4a integrated, and I am interested in supporting as many strange formats as possible even beyond what is already implemented.
* aac * ay * flac * gbs * gym * hes * it * kss * m4a * mod * mp1 * mp2/mpa * mp3 * mp4 * nsf * ogg * s3m
* sap * sc68 * sid * snd * sndh * spc * vgm * wav * xm * ym
DMP also supports a few playlist types.
* m3u * pls
dmp 0.25 alpha.zip Source : wiibrew.org
Site Officiel : dmp.dragonminded.com