[Wii] Toy Wars Wii v0.6.1

Répondre
Cid2Mizard
Administrateur
Administrateur

[Wii] Toy Wars Wii v0.6.1

Message par Cid2Mizard » 06 juin 2011 7:37

davidgf propose, à l'occasion de la Nintendomax Wii Dev Compétition 2011, la version 0.6.1 de "Toy Wars Wii", portage de son jeu psp du même nom.

[youtube][/youtube]
Hey!

FIxed some bugs and updated the splashscreen. I fixed a bug with the controls, one button was wrong (the vehicle change I presume).
Can anyone test it please? Now you can change the button mapping for the wiimote/nunchuck. Also changed the files location.

Note that now everything is located at apps/toywars instead of root folder. Note also that in order to change the button mapping you have to edit the config file (located at sd:/apps/toywars/) and modify the button numbers.

Téléchargement :
Toy Wars Wii v0.6.1.zip
Source : www.nintendomax.com
Site Officiel : toywars.davidgf.net

davidgf
Rang 2
Rang 2

Re: [Wii] Toy Wars Wii v0.6.1

Message par davidgf » 06 juin 2011 15:03

Do the controls work properly now?

Cid2Mizard
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Cid2Mizard » 06 juin 2011 15:08

With Config file :
The Classic Pad, left and right are reversed with high and low and the buttons do not respond!
Wiimote + nunchuck are OK but the Home button to leave the game, which is not the case!

No Config file :
The Classic Pad is perfect but the Home button to leave the game, which is not the case!

when 2 vehicles are available on the map I do not understand how to change it !

davidgf
Rang 2
Rang 2

Message par davidgf » 06 juin 2011 18:51

Mmmm! I see where the problem is. The START button should be the PLUS (+) button, right?
As I see: http://www.gamezone.com/images/gamezone ... wii_21.jpg the home button is not the start, right?

I'll upload two new config files, one for the classic and one for wiimote in order to fix it! The rest is OK?
The vehicle change is done by pressing X or Y (I dunno on WIi) and the using the Dpad right or left.

davidgf
Rang 2
Rang 2

Message par davidgf » 06 juin 2011 21:37

Hi again. I uploaded some config files for the different pads possibles:

http://usuaris.tinet.org/davidgf/toywar ... fig_files/

Just rename the file to "config" and place it properly.
I thought that Classic GamePad and Gamecube pad where the same, but today I realized that Classic is an extension of the wiimote. So now there are 3 config files for all the flavours. Cid, pass the files to the jury, so they can play properly to the game. I think I fixed all the errors now, the problem was I hadn't seen any pad before. Now start button is mapped to (+) button.

Thanks!

Répondre

Retourner vers « HOMEBREWS WII »