Téléchargements :Or atleast starting to do so. There isn't a lot in this release, but hey, we have to start somewhere.
Atleast, The Spark is back, somewhat. So I guess we can take melonDS somewhere.
Not a lot of novelty visually speaking, so there will only be one screenshot:
[fancypants side-by-side shito courtesy StapleGirl]
Nothing changed! :D
Except, if you look closely, the bottom border of the blue platform thing.
Fixed a small bug regarding shadows and antialiasing, that caused that.
What else? Miscellaneous fixes. melonDS shouldn't crash randomly when closing it anymore. And other things.
Oh, and savestates. Which were one of the popular demands, and which are finally brought to you.
Here is the outline of our implementation:
• 8 savestate slots, which are per-game. Savestate files are stored in the same place as save files.
• 'Undo state load' will revert to the state from right before loading a savestate. For example, if you loaded it accidentally.
• In savestate settings: 'Separate savefiles' allows saving to a separate save file after loading a savestate. The separate save file is bound to that savestate slot.
• Shift-Fx to save state, Fx to load state. x = 1 to 8 for regular slots, 9 for using an arbitrary file. F12 to undo the latest state load.
• fix possible crashes when exiting
• wifi: add basic access point melonAP (very beta)
• fix SMULWx/SMLAWx opcodes, fixes Sims 2 music
• add support for loading BIOS/firmware files and config file from AppData or ~/.config/melonds or from the executable directory (hcorion)
• add 32-bit IPCSYNC reads/writes (Dirbaio)
• add savestates
• 3D: (hopefully) fix bug in shadow/AA interaction (visible in the MKDS character select preview, bottom border of the platform thing)
• fix glitched lines in 3D
• fix backwards windows
• more accurate GX timings
• more accurate DMA and memory timings
• check for config/etc files in melonDS's directory explicitly
• allow joystick axis events even when no dpad buttons are mapped
• detect savemem type from database instead of huge messy fucky code
• microphone input (physical mic, noise, wav)
• nocash-style console printing
• send console output to cmd under Windows
• corrections to romlist.bin
• 2D: fix blending for semitransp sprites and 3D layer when windows are used (bypasses window 'color effect enable' check)
• 3D: fix 'equal' depth test margin in Z-buffering mode, fixes Puzzlers World 2
• SPU: add support for channel repeat mode 3 (behaves same as 1)
• SPU: always clear channel buffers, even when running ch0-7 in mode 3 (fixes American Girl - Kit Mystery Challenge!)
• libui/windows: cache ideal size for uiButton. fixes lag in input config dialog
• close/open lid, sleep mode
• hotkey system
• audio settings dialog, with volume slider and microphone settings
• libui/gtk: remember last directory in which a ROM was opened
• libui/gtk: attempts at fixing input config dialog crashes
• framerate limiter toggle (abcdjdj)
• add Linux libpcap library names (dogtopus)
• betterer readme (Aqueminivan)
• GX: set busy flag immediately when putting things in the FIFO, fixing possible race condition
• GX: revise timing for SWAP_BUFFERS command
• add flatpak manifest (cpba)
melonDS_v0.7.2_linux64.7z Source : melonds.kuribo64.net