Réception Lots

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Re: Réception Lots

Message par Mr. Reaper » 07 sept. 2012 2:02

I have an idea.

You could go back to the sponsors and see if they have anything else they would donate for the competition. Explain to them that you made a mistake and sent the 3rd place prize to the 4th place winner, and maybe they will help you out with a new 3rd place prize.

If so, just let Owen keep what he got, and send me the new 3rd place prize. I feel that would be fair to everyone.

And if any sponsor does want to make a special effort, I will change my title screen to make sure they are prominently shown.

But this is just an idea.... I don't know if you'd consider this or not.

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Message par Mr. Reaper » 13 sept. 2012 16:00

Cid2Mizard, could you please post some kind of reply about this?

If it's not possible to come up with a suitable replacement prize, then the least you could do is send Owen money by PayPal to cover his shipping and handling costs to send the package to me.

Unless you have another suggestion? Please let me know something.

Thanks.

Cid2Mizard
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Cid2Mizard » 13 sept. 2012 18:55

Je cherche toujours une solution afin de rattraper mon erreur...

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Message par Mr. Reaper » 14 sept. 2012 19:39

Thanks.

Keep me informed on what you're doing.

Cid2Mizard
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Cid2Mizard » 19 sept. 2012 20:44

I'm sorry but I have no backup plan, nintendomax does not have the financial means to repair this error.

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Message par Mr. Reaper » 21 sept. 2012 0:25

Did you try explaining it to the sponsors to see if they would donate anything else? Maybe they would help you.

Or, how much does it cost to ship the package? It can't be THAT much, and you could send money to Owen by paypal so he could ship it to me.

You must have saved some money on shipping costs for the contests winners, because tchagui was also in France, so shipping costs to him must have been much cheaper. What would you have done if all 3 winners lived far away, elsewhere in the world? Would you not have been able to pay for shipping to everyone?

Maybe Owen can check shipping costs to see how much it would be to ship the package to me.

owen
Rang 4
Rang 4

Message par owen » 02 oct. 2012 15:17

It will cost between $15 USD and $20 USD to send it to Mr. Reaper via the local snail mail. I do not think he is in a rush to get it quickly.

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Message par Mr. Reaper » 10 oct. 2012 0:03

Ok, so we're only talking about, let's say $18 USD here -- that would cover the postage for Owen to ship the box to me. That's only 14 Euros, according to a currency converter.

Cid2Mizard, surely you could afford to sent 14 Euros by PayPal? That would fix your mistake and everyone would be happy.

How about it?

Cid2Mizard
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Cid2Mizard » 12 oct. 2012 7:14

J'ai déjà payé de ma poche les envois précédents, je suis sans emploi, malheureusement je ne peux plus donner d'argent et j'en suis désolé :/

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Message par Mr. Reaper » 12 oct. 2012 16:25

Cid2Mizard a écrit :I already paid my pocket previous shipments, I am unemployed, unfortunately I can not give money, and I'm sorry :/
Ug. Well, I am unemployed too, but if I made such a mistake and didn't have the money, I would sell one of my Wii games at a pawn shop or beg or borrow the relatively small amount of money needed to set things right.

Nothing personal, since you are being polite and apologetic, but I feel you should have gone farther in your efforts since this was your responsibility.

But I guess this is the end of the matter here, so I have to go elsewhere....

Cid2Mizard
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Cid2Mizard » 12 oct. 2012 19:50

Je penserai à vous donner quelques choses plus tard dans le cas où la publicité serait reconduite d'une année. Je ne vous oublie pas...

Mr. Reaper
Rang 3
Rang 3

Message par Mr. Reaper » 12 oct. 2012 23:10

Cid2Mizard a écrit : I think give you a few things later if the advertising would be renewed for a year. I will not forget you...
Ok Cid2. It has taken you a while, but now you've shown that you are going to try to do something to make up for this, so I will be patient and give you the chance....

Thanks....

Répondre

Retourner vers « RESULTATS - REGLES / RULES »