bubble2k16 propose la version 1.00 de "Snes9x for 3DS", portage de l'émulateur Snes9x pour la nintendo 2DS/3DS.
Il s'agit d'une version optimisé afin de faire tourner les roms à 50/60 fps sur les Old 3DS qui disposent de moins de puissance que les New 3DS.
Téléchargement :Snes9x for Old 3DS / 2DS Version 1.00 Released (11 Feb 2017)
Snes9x for 3DS is an SNES emulator for your old 3DS / 2DS. It runs many games at full speed (60 fps). It supports games that use CX4 chip (Megaman X2/X3), the SDD-1 chip (Star Ocean, Super Street Fighter 2 Alpha), DSP chip (Super Mario Kart). It also runs games that use the SA-1 chip (Super Mario RPG, Kirby's Dreamland), SuperFX chip (Yoshi's Island, Star Fox etc) but these games run with plenty of frame drops. It has a much high compatibility than existing SNES emulators on the 3DS because it uses Snes9x 1.43 as a base, and is a good alternative if your existing emulators cannot play all the games.
It also runs better on the New 3DS. Games that slow on the Old 3DS will benefit from the higher clock speed that the New 3DS offers! (In some New 3DS set ups you may have to manually force the clock speed up to enjoy the performance boost)
1. Copy the Snes9x_3ds.smdh, Snes9x_3ds.3dsx, Snes9x_3ds.smdh and snes9x_3ds_top.png into any folder on your SD card. (Both files must be in the same folder)
2. Place your SNES ROMs into your SD card into any folder (for v0.3 and above)
3. Go to your Homebrew Launcher and launch the snes9x_3ds.3dsx emulator.
1. Use your favorite CIA installer to install snes9x_3ds.cia into your CFW.
2. Place your SNES ROMs inside any folder.
3. Copy snes9x_3ds_top.png to ROOT of your SD card.
4. Exit your CIA installer and go to your CFW's home screen to launch the app.
Inside the Emulator:
1. Tap the bottom screen for the menu.
2. Use Up/Down to choose option, and A to confirm.
3. Use Left/Right to change between ROM selection and emulator options.
4. You can quit the emulator to your homebrew launcher / your CFW's home screen.
Feedback and bug reports are welcome. Help with development is also welcome!
Please help to contribute to the list:
1. Graphic modes 0 - 5 (even offset-per-tile modes), mode 7.
2. Save states of up to 4 slots.
3. Uses CSND for audio.
4. Frame skipping
5. Full screen
6. SDD1 chip (Star Ocean, Super Street Fighter 2 Alpha works)
7. DSP-1 (Pilotwings works well / Super Mario Kart / Ace o Nerae)
8. CX4 (Megaman X2/X3 runs well)
9. SA-1 (Super Mario RPG, Kirby Dreamland: slow on old 3DS. runs well on new 3DS)
10. SuperFX (Yoshi's Island: slow on old 3DS. runs well on new 3DS)
11. Runs faster on new 3DS.
Not Available / Problematic:
1. Minor sound issues.
2. Mosaic effect and mid-frame palette update problems - we use the 3DS hardware for speed; but we have to give up these two features for it. Most games work well without it. If you game's colours look funny, go to the Settings and try changing the palette options.
3. Resume from sleep mode
Finally, think it's time.
- Transplanted the full SPC700 + DSP source codes from Snes9x v1.51 into this emulator. As a result, the sound emulation now supports Gaussian Interpolation, and has better accuracy. This fixes some sound problems in Clay Fighter and Mortal Kombat I and II.
- Fixed Mode 7 priorities in games that use this: Contra III's stage 1 (at the loss of some color fidelity). Implementing this required the use of some crazy math hacks and hardware tricks to pull this off.
- Implemented some experimental speed hacks for Super Mario RPG and Kirby's Dreamland. Runs slightly faster (still not full speed) on Old 3DS.
- Implemented hi-res translucency. We get non-flickering emulation of hi-res screens (Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, A.S.P. Air Strike Patrol) now as a bonus. As a result, Kirby's Dreamland is now playable.
- Invented a new cheat file format .CHX (text file) so that players can add cheats by using any text editor.
- Centralized the SNES output screen vertically on the top screen.
- Overhauled the user interface to give a more modern look as well as provide additional fonts.
- Added more screen stretch options as requested by many users.
- Added 3D slider support. Pushing up the 3D slider doesn't create any 3D effect, but may create a better viewing experience.
- Removed unnecessary debug messages during start up / shut down of the emulator.
- Fixed a bug when the SRAM still saves randomly when it is set to Disabled.
- Reduced memory footprint for storing texture position caches.
- Made this version buildable with libctru v1.2.0 (thanks to Maki-chan)
[Note: Building with devkitARM r46 and libctru v1.2.0 will cause a bug where the emulator cannot utilize the full clock speed of the New 3DS.]
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and bug reports!
(3DSX/CIA) : Snes9x_3DS v1.00.zip Source : gbatemp.net
Site Officiel : github.com